Show me the one, show me the way, help me to know just how to share the love You gave.

Look around you! There is probably someone who could use some love! All too often, we find ourselves surrounded by people who are going through some difficult times. Perhaps you are! Whether it's unemployment, family problems, health problems, depression, loneliness, or whatever, all of us would like some relief from what we are going through. We need to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

And there is! The Light of Lights, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, is willing and more than able to lift us from our darkness, into His pure and safe haven of light. He promises His love and presence to heal and deliver, to strengthen and help, all those who call on Him.

Like the beam from the mighty lighthouse, that directs ships safely back to harbor, His Light is there to show us the way to Him, for Jesus is truly the Way, the Truth and the Life.

It is my prayer that this site encourages you to reflect His light to those around you who need to know Him. Let Him use you to share His love. And as you embark on this remarkable journey, please share your experiences so that all of us can grow together in our quest to reach all the world, lest anyone should perish.

May God richly bless you!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wash The Window of Your Mind!!

All of us, from time to time, have dirty windows. And when you want to look outside, all you see are the spots on the glass. They grab your attention, especially when the sun is shining through the glass. This irritates me! So, I get out the cleaning solution and get to work. And when I'm finished, the glass is clean and the outside looks beautiful! No more spots or streaks. Nothing to distract me from what I want to see.
This reminds me of our lives when we are dealing with issues and problems. They seem to remain on the surface of our minds, and as we try to go about our daily business, our outlook can be distorted. Our relationships can be affected because our perception of others can become unbalanced. If we are focusing on the negative things, then we become unable to properly rationalize the issues we are dealing with. The solutions become overwhelming, hindering our progress.
What we need to remember is that Jesus is the perfect cleaning solution to clean the windows of our minds! Reaching for Him affectively removes all the spots and stains that hinders our view of the world. His Word is all that we need and His Spirit provides all the power that is necessary to remove the stains that pop up.

"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness"
Psalm 51:7-8          
       "Whatever is true, whatever is noble,
      whatever is right, whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable,
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy,
think about such things. 
Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me,
or seen in me, put it into practice.
And the God of peace will be with you. 
Philippians 4:8-9   
     
Reach for Jesus the next time you have a stain on the window of your mind! He will wash you so clean you will be able to see all the beauty He has for you!!


No comments: